Wednesday, September 3, 2014

What's in my [diaper] bag?

What's in my [diaper] bag?
What's in my [diaper] bag?
What's in my [diaper] bag?
What's in my [diaper] bag?
What's in my [diaper] bag?

Are the 'What's in my bag?' posts cool anymore? They were always a favorite of mine to read back in the day and every now and then I see one pop up and I get excited. Maybe I'm just nosey but I like seeing what people keep in the bags they tote around every day. So here's mine. I obviously change things up from time to time like which lipstick I keep on me and extra baby things depending on how long we're gone but this is what it looks like most of the time.

Since I'm using a large bag with no pockets I keep most everything tucked into a few clutches to keep it all organized. One for baby stuff: Wipes, diapers and cream/lotion. One for essentials: notebook, sunglasses, lipstick, ect. The toys, baby puffs, chap stick and wallet float freely since I use them the most.

Also, the tote. I know I shouldn't brag about something I made for myself but I love it. Super durable and fits everything I need with room to spare. I'm excited to get them up on my store for pre-orders in the next couple weeks.

Resources:
Colorblock zippered pouch
Rifle paper co notebook
Green Toys Keys

Is there anything I left out that is an essential in your bag? I'd love to know! I can always add to mine...

8 comments:

  1. I always keep an extra outfit and a little first aid kit since I have a toddler and you never know what he's going to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to ask there the bag was from, I can't believe you made it! I so want one! I currently carry my purse AND a diaper bag! (We cloth diaper, so if we are on a long outing, the diapers pretty much need their own back.) But I would love to have just one bag to carry everything in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You totally should brag about this bag you made because it is fabulous!

    One more thing I suggest keeping in your bag is an extra outfit, that's one thing I would forget to pack on short outings but boy did I regret it a few times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love posts like this! Yes, what's in my bag posts are the coolest. Or I'm just super nosey. I'm impressed at how simplified and organized your bag is; love it. And yes, brag away. That bag is great!

    Jess the Mess

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that black and white zipper pouch!! Where from??

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE posts like this! You inspired me to do one myself. :)
    http://kellyandthemister.blogspot.com/2014/09/motherhood-whats-in-my-diaper-bag.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. i really like your style! love that post too! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting, please say hi!

SITE DESIGN BY RYLEE BLAKE DESIGNS